Wednesday, December 14, 2011

CLANK-CLANK-CLANK!!!

Ever wash a pair of shoes, and remember the sound of clunk-clunk-clunk when it starts the spin cycle?  Well yesterday I was doing laundry and still close by the machine when suddenly I heard a very loud CLANK-CLANK-CLANK!!!  much louder than being off balance, or washing a pair of tennis shoes!!

Thankfully I hit the button to stop it before opening the door, b/c when I did - I found that the center piece of the washer was in about a half a dozen pieces!!  ?? How did this happen?  So I called David at work and he asked me to take a photo and email it to him so he could see how bad....  the camera took one photo and then the battery died. figures. :/

After we picked up Nora from school, I came home and loaded up this wet load and my other 2 loads of laundry and took all of it and the kids to the laundry mat with me.  We left at 4:50 and was there until about 6:30pm. 

Wanna know the crazy part.... when I was taking out all of the wet load to load up to take with me, I removed all the machine pieces, then clothes................ then I pulled out a AA Battery.... then a wooden wall CLOCK!  Yes, a clock - the kind you hang on a wall!!  About as big as a dinner plate! 

NO WONDER, it tore everything loose when it went into the spin cycle!!  Now who do you suppose did that???  At the supper table I asked if anyone had dropped a clock into the washing machine, and got three "NOT ME" replies. :/  Thankfully I think David can fix it pretty easily!  I hope!





 

No comments: