Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Wed, Nov 29, 2006

Not sure what you will notice first, the news announcement or the new photo of the TWINS we are expecting next June!!!

David and I had the pleasure of telling our families in person while we were home for Thanksgiving of our wonderful news.

It was so fun to see everyone's happiness for us in their faces when we told them that Nora was going to be a big sister soon... and then to hear their excitement in their voices when we told them T-W-I-N-S!

Our prayers have been answered once again and we are looking forward to our family growing. There are a lot of things to do to prepare - thankfully David's mom can use a bed at her home so when my Dad and Clara come for a visit next January they will take back the cherry bed set that was David's fathers when he was a boy.

It is a perfect solution for both us and Kathy! :) Well I gotta close for now - I have supper to fix. I will be posting some more photos soon of Nora. :)

Love from TX, David, Bonnie, Nora, the twins & Jackson

No comments: