Monday, December 4, 2006

Mon, Dec 4, 2006

I want to THANK YOU for taking the time to sign the guest book!!! I know many of you stop in often and take a look but don't sign and therefore we have no idea who has been by or if anyone even keeps up with the page anymore. It wasn't long ago I thought about discontinuing doing the web page b/c I felt no one even cared.

After the twin announcement we got lots of comments from friends we haven't spoken with in so long. It really warms my heart to know that you all still check in on us and I am so glad now I renewed the webpage for another year :)

Right now as I am typing this Nora is here by my side asking me to "Mommy, Play Kitchen with Nora p-l-e-a-s-e..." so how can say no to that???

I will be back with more photo updates soon. Thank you everyone for taking time to sign the guest book every now and again so we know that you do like getting the updates :)

Love from TX,
Bonnie Nora & David

No comments: