Wednesday, August 11, 2010

tonight after bath time

David took this photo tonight after bath time with his cell phone. Thankfully Paul Thomas has kept his socks on all day and hasn't bothered his feet at all. I put medicine all over them really good tonight - going as slow and careful as I could b/c the blisters were SO FULL they seemed like the least little bit of pressure would pop them. I look for them to burst tomorrow :(

Then... the real pain will begin :( I must have got a few on me while trying to wash them off of him yesterday b/c I have 3 small blisters around my wedding band and boy oh boy do they hurt. Just breaks my heart for Paul Thomas to know that he has over 100 bites... poor little guy.

Please say a prayer for my little guy tomorrow if you think of him. Thanks.

No comments: