Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sunday 4/10/11

As much as I love seeing photos of children on other blog momma's blogs, I have to confess I look at them and can't help but feel a little jealous.

as in....Why can't my kids be still like her daughters are? ....How come no mater how many times I tell them to look into the circle (camera lense) they refuse to even turn their head my way?

I know I'm not an expert, but I try and try hard. I know how to use my camera and move around to follow my subjects... but never can I ever get one good photo of all 3 of my kids.

Not one photo is printable/framable or even giftable to grandparents. :/

I used to think that if they were strapped down and still I could get better photos, but this weekend I proved that theory wrong!

Yes it's true, I can't even get 1 good photo of them even with them strapped down!!

You think I'm exaggerating? Here's proof.

All 3 kids strapped into car seats in the back of David's truck on the way to church last weekend.

I'll be thankful that Nora is finally getting better and trying hard to work with me... just wish I could get PT to show some pearly whites!


No comments: