Friday, July 9, 2004

Fri, Jul 9, 2004

Our A/C quit working yesterday afternoon!!! Thankfully my friend Traice (who works @ Monsanto with me) offerd her home to & Nora & I to go stay during the whole day Friday. It was just what we needed too....

I got lots of much needed rest there!! Afterall, you aren't tempted to get up and start cleaning someone else's home or do their laundry. Dr's orders were for me not to do any house work for 6 weeks or lift anything heiver than the baby.... but I haven't been obeying Dr's orders lately.

Both NOra and I took naps today! My first time to actually get to just lay on the sofa all day. AAAAAaahhhhh! Thanks Tracie for offering us your home! :) Oh and even a BIGGER THANK YOU for hooking us up with Troy to fix our A/C for us!!! Love, Bonnie

No comments: