Monday, July 26, 2004

Mon, Jul 26, 2004

H-A-P-P-Y 30-TH--B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y-- BONNIE!!!

Woo Hoo! I am 30 today! Bet-cha' can't guess what I got for my present??? I got a Medela Pump In Style Traveler Breast pump. See, I told you.. bet you didn't guess that, did ya?

Breastfeeding Nora is something I want to do more than anything. I have read a lot about it and nothing compares to mommy-milk. :) The benefits of breastfeeding is the greatest gift I can giver her and no matter how hard it may be I am going to do my best to assure her that she has this nutrition for the first 6 months of her life if not longer.

I got two important phone calls today. The first call was from my Dad and brother Brian. They called first thing this morning and were singing Happy Birthday. :) They do that every year but this time I got to hear it LIVE and not recorded on the answering machine because I am home on maternity leave :)

Then, this afternoon, George McGowan, the plant manager from Monsanto called me at home to wish me a Happy Birthday. He also asked how my new daughter was and said that they missed me at work. Wow! What a great surprise that was!

No comments: