Thursday, September 9, 2004

Thu, Sep 9, 2004

ok, I think I have all the photos up now. I am sorry I didn't get them up sooner. The last two days I have been catching up on all the laundry form our tip. I wish I had taken more pictures of Nora and the family. She met so many people during her visit and I didn't get pictures of everyone. :(

Nora got to meet her Memaw Reliford; Aunt Melanie, Malorie & Lance; Uncle Mark & Courtney; Uncle Greg, Aunt Beverly and Austin.

While visiting Grandma Minor's home, she got to meet Aunt Connie; Aunt Maxine; Uncle Kenneth & Aunt Della Ann and cousin Andrew. She also got to meet Shea, Collin, & Chad and also her cousin Todd.

While Nora & I were staying at Daddy's home, several people stopped by to meet and see Nora. Her Godmother Gayle, Mildred & Ricky; Aunt Nell, Katie, Grayson, & Keena; Clara; and Donnie.

When we come home next time for Christmas - I will do better and get everyone's picture holding Nora.... so don't say you weren't forewarned :)

No comments: