Thursday, September 9, 2004

Thu, Sep 9, 2004

Hello Friends and Family! We are finally getting back into the swing into our daily routine. We got back from our visit to KY late Monday night.

Nora was fed up with riding by the time we reached Atlanta and although she had slept well before then, there was just no satisfying her except for David and I singing Jesus Loves Me to her... after nearly 35 minutes of singing the song over and over and over, David and I just began to sing our conversation to each other to the tune of Jesus Loves Me.

Sounds silly but hey, it worked! :) I took pictures while we were in KY and am uploading them to the webpage. Be sure to take a look. Oh, one more thing. We did go for her 2 month check up two days before we left for KY - I will post that news after I get all the KY photos on the webpage.

No comments: