Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Tue, Mar 27, 2007 12:49 PM

Horray!!! Nora found the missing "good" digital camera yesterday!!! We were in my sewing room and she was playing under the guest bed like she loves to do. I hear her talking saying, "my camera.... my camera... Nora's click camera"

I thought hummm could it be??? (It's been gone since the end of January adn I've searched everywhere for it and had given up on ever seeing it again) So to coax her out from under the bed I said, "Come on Nora, let's go downstairs to get some jelly beans." and out she came from under the bed with the "good" digital camera in her little hands!!! :) Yeah!!!

Whew, now I don't have to "hear it" anymore from you know who.... and we don't have to worry with buying a new camera! Thank you NORA for FINDING The Camera!~ :)

Edited to add - I added photos to the March folder that I took of Nora yesterday playing in the clover patch in "Jackson's Field" (what she calls the backyard.)

Don't worry, we didn't go out in public yesterday, I do know she is too big for that outfit and after it is washed this week it will be put up for the baby girl on the way. :) She's way too young to be showing that much of her legs! LOL

No comments: