Tuesday, August 28, 2007

First time since..........NEVER!



Oh my goodness, I just don’t know what to do with myself. All 3 kids are asleep at the same time while it is daylight outside!!! This is the first time since NEVER that they have all napped at the same time! ..............and it is very rare that "Knucklehead" even takes a nap at all!!!

I just finished nursing “Milk Jug” and he had fallen asleep… as soon as I laid him down he immediately found his thumb (this is his newest trick as of last week.)

“Stretch” and “Knucklehead” are both in the den with the TV and you would think they were dreaming of football – touchdown! :)

What a moment to remember!
Well, I am gonna make this shrot and sweet so I can go lay down now too! (better turn the phone ringer off - don't want to spoil my lucky day!)

No comments: