Saturday, July 24, 2010

Boy have I had my hands full this week!

T.G.I.F. and this week is coming to an end. It's been a fun week! and busy... and tiring.

Not only did the kids all go to Vacation Bible School (the twins' first year to go) but I also helped volunteer with the snacks and so setting the alarm clock at 6:30am each day really made for a long day for all of us.... not to mention that this week David had Japanese Guests visiting the plant and therefore he had to wine & dine them every night after work... so we hardly even saw him at all this week.

So yep, I've done 5 nights of Bath & Bedtime by myself... and oh how I wish I had one of those huge garden tubs or jacuzzi like we had at our home in GA - then we would have all joined in together for a soak! "Calgon take me away!" just don't mix soap with a jacuzzi though... AMHIK. :P

EDITED to ADD for Daddy & Clara - AMHIK = means = ask me how I know :P

Seems like forever ago that I took a similar photo to this one... one night following bath time. (((I thought I shared it on the blog - but after looking and looking I can't locate it to link to for comparison... you'll just have to take my word for it :P)))

WOW the twins sure are getting so big... and HEAVY. This may very well have been our last group shot with me holding both of them. They are 3 now! Have you ever tried to hold 2 kids and get everyone in the window.. makin sure no one's privates are exposed... AND SUCK IN your own tummy???!!? :P

Maybe one year they'll be holding me up for a group shot. LOL

1 comment:

Dee said...

so much fun wrapped into one week, and that which doesn't kill us...makes us need chiropractors!