Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Ollie-by-golly ;)

Daddy & twins July '08

Proud Papaw pushing the twins and showing them off ;)

Today is my Dad's Birthday!!!!! Every year he calls me and sings to me - I have thought of him all day but unfortunately I didn't get around to calling him until late afternoon. Oh well, at least he had plenty to tell me about -all the birthday happenings :)

My dad is 75 years YOUNG today! Doesn't he look great! He has no health issues and is on no medication.. I can only hope I'm doing that great at his age.

I thought about recording me singing... but I'll spare every one's ears. LOL :P But I do need to sing Happy Birthday to Dad so here goes -


Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy BIRTHDAYYYYY dear Daddy....
Happy Birthday to YOU! :)

and here are two short videos that were taken when the kids and I were home last - (during IKE) Daddy enjoyed giving Paul Thomas his very first taste of Chocolate MILK SHAKE!




and 230 Olivia gets a turn too ;)



upload video here



We miss you Dad - Have a Happy Birthday!!!



David, Bonnie, Nora, Olivia & Paul Thomas

No comments: