Saturday, March 19, 2011

Opening Day for T-Ball

Today was opening day for T-Ball.

Paul Thomas and Olivia have been meeting once a week since February...

learning how to do the "alligator chomp"...

and how to pick up the ball, stand like a "T" and throw to first...

and how to hold and swing and HIT the ball...

and run TO FIRST BASE not after the ball they just hit...

Here's PT on 3rd base ....with his glove on his head like a hat.

My two did an outstanding job of entertaining the parents and grandparents.

..and I bounced back and forth from home plate to first base line to third taking photos left and right for the hour that it lasted.

I zoomed, and took lots of photos but none of them do the event justice.

It was the most fun I've had in a long time.

I so wish we had the money to buy a video camera!

Because my two are so UNpredictable and fun to watch -

-you just never know what they're gonna do!

Can't wait until next weekend - so we can do it all again. :)


No comments: