Sunday, November 2, 2008

Lots of new posts located in the archives

Maybe you have noticed a longer list of archives located on the left sidebar... or maybe not??

When Nora was first born I used another type of web page service (www.prayersanswered.aboutmybaby.com) and this week received an email that they would be automatically renewing our subscription... and since I do NOT want to renew, I spent the day cutting and pasting all the journal entries over there and posting them here so that I won't loose all the info when I email them back and tell them to cancel my subscription.

So if you'd like to take a trip down memory lane (It was fun for me too) then look to the left on the links under archives. As I get time here and there, I'll go back and add the photos that go with the posts... but for now it was a lot to just copy the words.

One thing that I realized is - that I have NOT journaled nearly half of the stuff with the twins as I did with Nora. Must me some of that "first child syndrome" LOL :P

No comments: