Friday, June 13, 2008

ALERT durring dessert

Tonight while enjoying our Blue Bell ice cream after supper... Nora looked out the kitchen window and made a very loud ALERT!!!!
"LOOK THERE IS A RAINBOW INSIDE OF THAT BIG CLOUD!!! LOOK!! LOOK!!"

"oooough" said Daddy ;) "I've never seen a rainbow inside of a cloud before!" and I of course, scrambled around to find our broken but usable camera then she and I ran outside to get a photo of the rainbow inside of the cloud. :)
I love seeing her excitement as she discovers her world!

I can remember it as if it were last week... riding along in the Monte Carlo with my mother, (between Mr. Doo-dinky's house and the cable company on the way into town as a matter of fact) and seeing a cloud such as the one Nora discovered tonight. My childish observation to my Mother was, "Look Momma, that cloud up there looks like it just got a new light bulb put in it!" :)

Who knows - maybe one day Nora will remember tonight? and I hope she remembers how we were as excited as she was... and that I went outside with her to look at it and even laid down on the driveway to get a photo of it with her in the picture ;P

Love from Texas! ~bonnie

No comments: