Monday, June 9, 2008

News, news, news and news

Good News, Great News, not so good news, & Bad news:

first the good news: Paul Thomas slept 7 straight HOURS Friday night! I went to bed the same time as the babies around 9:30pm after they were in their beds.... and Paul Thomas didn't not cry out until 4:30am!!! WHOOO HOOOO!

now, some not so good news: That same night, Nora was up twice :( with coughing and fever. I don't think she even knew I was by the bed trying my best to get her to take some Tylenol and although I didn't get the thermometer to know for sure the number, her head was extremely HOT - thankfully by morning it was gone.

and are you ready for the GREAT NEWS!!!??? Paul Thomas slept ALL NIGHT Saturday night and last night too!!! Could we be moving on to a new stage in life? I sure hope so!!! :P

and now the Bad news.... I sadly regret to tell you, last Thursday while David was playing in the floor with the kids after arriving home from work... he rolled over and SMASHED our digital camera and BROKE it! :( It was in his pant pocket with some keys - I know, I know...

Thankfully, it does still take photos but I have no idea what the photos look like until I upload them to the computer. Reminds me of the old fashioned way of taking photos - looking thru the viewfinder... *sigh*

Looks like we will be shopping for Camera number FIVE soon - as we can NOT live without taking photos! I hope to purchase one before our trip home to Kentucky so I can read all about how to use it before then.

So my question for the day is: Do you have a digital camera? If so what kind? What do you like/dislike about it??? We've only owned Cannon's in the past, but I'm open to other brands. Leave me a comment and tell me ;)

Love from Texas! ~bonnie

1 comment:

Leah Spencer said...

Please do not hold my camera's age against it - I don't have little hands or paws to potentially hasten my camera's life. ;) It's a 5 year old Minolta Dimage Xt. It's ancient enough that a standard $100 camera by passes it in speed and memory, but it's done wonderfully for ME. I will probably stick with Minolta again, but I'm also aware that it could come with a higher price tag, as I paid $400 for my digital camera.

I can tell you that my parents have had bad luck with the Olympus brand. Otherwise, I'm years behind in what's good and what's bad with digitals. :P