Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Cajun Story for the week of 06/10/09

Fatter Broussard listens to Tommy's Confession.......

"Bless me father, for I have sinned, me. I have been with a loose girl.

The priest asked, "Is dat you, little Tommy Herbert?"

"Yes fatter it is," replied Tommy.

"And who was da girl you were wit?" asked the priest.

"I can't tell you fatter, I don't want to ruin her reputation me." Tommy answered.

"Well Tommy Herbert, I'm sure to find out her name sooner or later so you can tell me, you." said fatter Broussard. "Was it Teresa Thibodeaux?"

"Me, I'll never tell," replied Tommy.

"Was it Nina Boudreaux?" asked da fatter.

"I'm sorry me, but I cannot name her," said Tommy.

"Was it Cathy Breaux?" da priest asked.

Tommy replied, "My lips are sealed Fatter."

"Was it Nina Boudreaux?" asked da fatter.

"Can't tell you fatter," Tommy said.

"Was it Rosa Robicheaux, then?" fatta Broussard asked.

"Please fatter, I cannot tell you, me," answered Tommy.

Da priest sighed in frustration. "You're very tight lipped Tommy Hebert and I admire dat but you've sinned and have to atone. You cannot be an alter boy now for FOUR MONTHS. Now you go and behave yourself."

Tommy walked back to his pew and his friend Jimbo slides over and whispers, "Wat you get, hanh?"

Tommy smiled a big ole grin ear to ear and replied, "Me, I got four months vacation and five good leads."



No comments: