Friday, June 12, 2009

St. Mary's Vacation Bible School

I know I'm a week behind... please bear with me. After throwing all 3 kids a Backyard Birthday Bash, I'm completely exhausted and still have aching muscles that I didn't even know I had in my back and shoulders. So I've not felt like using the computer at all lately. So today I'm catching up with some posts and back dating them for you ;)

These were taken last week when Nora attended VBS at St. Mary's. She goes to their school but it is located at a different location so when we drove to their church to sign her up she was upset and said at least 5 dozen times "I don't want to go to a different new kind of school. I like my OWN St. Mary's school" :/

Even on the first day of VBS, she "didn't want to go" but once we got there and got walked in and she saw 4 friendly faces from our church and her "own" school... she was FINE! :)

Every day when I picked her up she was in a great mood and so excited telling me all about it. :) And she made some super cute things and brought home each day. This cute flower hat she has on was made from a green paper plate. Cut in the middle like an X and then another X again... and peal up the triangles and taped flowers onto them. So cute!

And in the above photo she is kissing her worksheet ;) Nora really loves butterflies and this one is the BEST EVER worksheet that she has ever colored!

SO good it deserves it's own close up so all of our readers can take a closer look ;)

Isn't that awesome!??! :) I thought so! Mmuagh! *kiss*

and Nora got me right back with a big smack-a-roo on the nose! :)

Our church's VBS isn't until the end of July so I was really happy Nora could go to the one at St. Mary's. It had been 2 weeks since the last day of her school....and she had been asking and asking when would she get to go back to her school. So it was a fun time!

No comments: