Wednesday, February 4, 2009

This is what happens when I let the twins skip their afternoon naps

Daddy and Clara arrived yesterday around 4 or 5 in the afternoon... I had let the twins skip their naps b/c I knew Daddy and Clara would be so anxious to see them and I didn't want to lay them down and then have Dad and Clara arrive just 15 minutes later.

Below is a short video I took while feeding Olivia just the last little bit of her pudding... sorry for the shaky camera - I was multi tasking LOL :) I'm just glad I caught it so David could watch later. Only one time has any other kid been this sleepy at the table - Nora a few years ago and we only have a photo to show for it... sorry I'd love to share it here but I don't have the time to search thru the photo files. ;)

~bonnie


No comments: