Friday, February 27, 2009

An update on Nora's eye infection

Today Nora was being silly with her stickers and actually asked me to take her photo. I figured sure why not? and actually it was a great way to get her to BE STILL so I could take a photo without the flash.

I just love how the natural light looks so much better than flash photos but unless the person is STILL they always turn out blurry... so I don't get to do that often as my kids never like to be still. But today Nora did good.

So anyway, I thought I'd share here so you could get an update on her eye. It's looking better and better each day.


and she does NOT like the eye drops and really gives us a hard time about putting them in .. but I learned yesterday - that if I roll play like I'm the doctor and let her climb up on my examining table (kitchen table) that she plays right along and doesn't cry, squirm, or scream!
Whoo hoo! Why didn't I think of this sooner?? Of course this takes a little longer b/c I have to listen to her heart, take her temperature, and blood pressure and then look in her ears, mouth and eyes... hahah but it works! ;)

No comments: