Well I got to thinking... since it is February - and Valentines month, *the month of L-O-V-E*... why not do the same thing only this time one liners that begin with “I love” ?
So it didn't take me long to come up with my list -and I could probably do up another 25 (and I might) so here is a cut and past of what I shared with my Facebook friends today. ;) Enjoy!
Ok so here goes…I love......
- I love being a mommy! I’m forever grateful to God for including this job in his plan for my life.
- I love how Olivia say “ought-OH” so sweet… she has just a soft voice.
- I love picking Nora up from school every day.
- I love that I remember so much of my childhood and all the fun I had.
- I love making quilts & hand stitchery.
- I love it when I’m in another room and I hear David laughing out loud at the TV.
- I love the way my babies look at me.
- I love it when Paul Thomas plays Peek-a-Boo.
- I love watching Olivia hold her baby doll.
- I love reading books to the kids…and the nights when Nora reads to me!
- I love bath time routine with the kids every night.
- I love watching the twins climb the stairs!! Yea, I don’t have to carry them up as often now.
- I love blogging about my family.
- I love when David plays with the kids.
- I love Paul Thomas’ laugh.
- I love hearing Nora sing “Open the Eyes of my Heart Lord….I want to see you….”
- I love how Paul Thomas calls everyone Momma, but me he calls “MawMAE!”
- I love it when I hear David say my name… it’s a rare moment.
- I love doing the HAPPY song after Nora eats all of her food.
- I love listening to Nora play with her doll house – what an imagination.
- I love Olivia’s curly hair.
- I love kisses at bed time – thru the crib rails…mmmmuuuuahh!
- I love when I’m holding the twins and they both hug my neck.
- I love having a husband that is such a great father and is so fun!
- I la,la,LOVE playing in the floor with the kids!! My favorite time each day.