Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wordless Wednesday... 2/4/09

I know it's been way to long... but I'm trying to get back on track. It's certainly not b/c I don't have enough photos to share... I've got 1000's! LOL

Enjoy!


I love PJ photos :) and especilaly when either of the twins are in the other's PJs. ;) Check out Paul Thomas with the "CAM-mote" (that is what Nora calls the remote)


the hardest part for Paul Thomas was letting go of the blow dryer. After that, the puzzel was easy!

Nora making her "decision".... which flavor. I tell her everytime she can pick 5... they are 5 for $1...and funny -b/c she takes forevah to decide.. and then picks all 5 of the same one flavor. LOL

Paul Thomas loved hearing his voice echo off of the grocery list... he got louder and louder..
Olivia tries to flag down the ladies on the ride-on things...Hey can I get a ride with you!?!!?
Nora played the Salomi in "The Very Hungary Caterpillar" for grandparent's day at school... so of course we had have have some sliced and taste it before she could play her part. ;)

the babies loved it too!

ooough... two new books too! ;)


1 comment:

Christy Lynn said...

I am soooo sorry it took me so long to get back to you..... i am just now trying to figure out this blogspot stuff. I do not facebook. i have too many things to do and not alot of time to do them..... lol I did not see that i had comments on my blog until today.... will try to post some more blogs. i am trying to go through all my pics so i can put them up. Nora will love emmas show and tell tomorrow. we are bringing a lifesize dinosaur called kota that the kids can sit on. haha!
talk to you some more later.