Thursday, May 28, 2009

Cajun Story for the week of 05/27/09


Old man Curtis Boudreaux had a lot of money him, and about ten years ago he married Agness Comeaux, who was 20 years younger dan him. Da first couple of years was okay but since den they did a lot of screaming and cussing deep into da night. Dey stayed married but hated each utta. Old man Boudreaux would shout, "Wen I die me, I will dig my way up out of dat grave and come back and haunt you for da rest of you life."

neighbors feared da old man. They believed he practiced black magic. Strange things happened in da neighborhood. Boudreaux was a mean old man and finally died of a heart attack wen he was 80-year old.

Everybody was relieved dat he was now dead. Agnes, her, started partying, going to bars, having a good ole time and spending crazy Boureaux's money. Her friends were concerned for her asked, "Agnes, aren't you afraid you, dat Boudreaux him, might be able to dig his way up and out of dat grave and come back and haunt you?"

Agnes said, "I'm not worried me, let dat old fool dig! I had him buried upside down, ass side up."




No comments: