Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday Fun - Survivor Texas Style

Due to the popularity of the "Survivor" shows, Texas is planning to do one entitled, "Survivor, Texas Style."



The contestants will all start in Dallas , then drive to Waco , Austin , San Antonio , over to Houston and down to Brownsville . They will then proceed up to Del Rio , El Paso, Midland , Odessa, Lubbock and Amarillo. From there they will go on to Abilene, Fort Worth and finally back to Dallas .

Each will be driving a pink Volvo with bumper stickers that read:


"I Love the Dixie Chicks,"

"Boycott Beef,"

"I Voted for Obama,"

"George Strait Sucks,"

"Hillary in 2012" and

"I'm here to confiscate your guns."


The first one to make it back to Dallas alive wins!!!



Thanks Shelby for sharing that with me in an emial earlier this week. My Dad and step mom are Suvivor fans.. but they don't have email - so I thought I'd share here for all to see and read :)

Have a Happy Weekend everyone!


1 comment:

Mikol said...

How fun...will they be followed or have to check in on a blog or something? Will they have to do chores or activities in different cities? That would be fun to follow.