Thursday, August 21, 2008

Can you BELIEVE it??? Nora smiles 99% of the time

Finally! Nora is actually posing, (standing still) and looking at my camera and SMILING! It's been years since I was able to take a photo so easily of her! Ever since she started walking - she's never had time for photos... I have more "back of the head" shots over the past 3 years than most people take in a lifetime.

She's improving and here's proof! Take a look below. Every day as she's ready to leave for school she stands by the door and SMILES for me to take her photo for PaPaw and MaMaw to see her on their computer :)


Monday (8/18) before School


Tuesday before School


and today (8/21) Wednesday before School
Today was as close as we have been to being SUPER late! Nora had a really hard time waking up this morning... and took super long getting ready... so there was no time to give her a "hairstyle" as she calls it. So at least it is pulled back out of her eyes... maybe tomorrow we will get going a little easier.
Actually, I'm surprised that despite all of our bickering back and forth to try and rush out the door - she actually remembered and said, "Maaaah-Mom, you had forgot to take my picture before I leave!" So I ran back in the house and grabbed the camera. I guess she thinks it's a must do before school thing and for now that is A-OK with me ;)

~bonnie

No comments: