Wednesday, December 24, 2008

From our home to yours..

Since the new fad of 2008 was to "Go Green" we decided to adapt to changing times and instead of mailing cards, we'd send our Christmas Greetings electronically this year. ;) at least this way you get your photo before uham, Easter, *cough, cough* LOL

Merry Christmas to all of our friends and family across the miles. :) We hope that where ever you are, you and yours have a blessed Holiday Season. Thank you for being a part of our lives.

We send our love to all of you from Texas!

David, Bonnie, Nora, Olivia and Paul Thomas

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bonnie, I went to both of your blogs and I was impressed by the beautiful pictures of you and your children. I was unable to find out how to post on either of your blogs though. I just want you to know I was there and liked what I saw and read. Kulani