Friday, December 19, 2008

Fun Friday

We get a lot of forwarded emails from a collection of freinds and family everyday... so I thought instead of forwarding ...I'd pick on and share with you here each Firday. :) Enjoy! ~bonnie
Ralph came home drunk one night, slid into bed beside his sleeping wife,
and fell into a deep slumber.

He awoke before the Pearly Gates, where St. Peter said, 'You died in your
sleep, Ralph..'

Ralph was stunned. 'I'm dead? No, I can't be! I've got too much to
livefor. Send me back!'

St. Peter said, 'I'm sorry, but there's only one way you can go back, and
that is as a chicken.'

Ralph was devastated, but begged St. Peter to send him to a farm near his
home....

The next thing he knew, he was covered with feathers, clucking, and pecking
the ground.

A rooster strolled past. 'So, you're the new hen, huh? How's your first day
here?'

'Not bad,' replied Ralph the hen, 'but I have this strange feeling
inside. Like I'm gonna explode!'

'You're ovulating,' explained the rooster. 'Don't tell me you've
never laid an egg before? '

'Never,' said Ralph.

'Well, just relax and let it happen,' says the rooster. 'It's no bigdeal.'

Ralph did, and a few uncomfortable seconds later, out popped an egg! Ralph
was overcome with emotion as he experienced motherhood.

He soon laid another egg -- his joy was overwhelming. As he was about
to lay his third egg, he felt a smack on the back of his head, and heard his
wife yell..... 'Ralph! Wake up. You shit in the bed!'




LOLOLOL I didn't see that coming did you? LOL Hope everyone has a great weeked! ~bonnie

No comments: