Sunday, December 14, 2008

Truths to Remember

This was included in our church bulletin today and I thought was worth sharing. :) I especially like the first one... it was what got me through two hurricane evacuations this fall....

  1. Faith is the ability to not panic.
  2. If you worry, you didn't pray, If you pray, don't worry.
  3. As a child of God, prayer is kind of like calling home every day.
  4. Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape.
  5. When we get tangled up in our problems, be still. God wants u to be still so He can untangle the knot.
  6. Do the math. Count your Blessings.
  7. God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts.
  8. Dear God: I have a problem. It's me.
  9. Silence is often misinterpreted, but never misquoted.
  10. Laugh every day, it's like inner jogging.

1 comment:

nancyc20 said...

I thought you needed a comment.
hee hee hee hee

nancyc20 from CA