- The most important things in your home are the people.
- Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional.
- There is no key to happiness. The door is always open.
- A grudge is a heavy thing to carry.
- He who dies with the most toys is still dead.
- We do not remember days, but moments. Life moves too fast, so enjoy your precious moments.
- Nothing is real to you until you experience it, otherwise it's just hearsay.
- It's all right to sit on your pity pot every now and again. Just be sure to flush when you are done.
- Surviving and living your life successfully requires courage. The goals and dreams you're seeking require courage and risk-taking. *Learn from the turtle - it only makes progress when it sticks out its neck.*
- Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. Your character is what you really are while your reputation is merely what others think you are.
Sunday, December 21, 2008
More Truths to Remember
Last week I shared with you an insert from our church bulletin... and this week they added some more. :) so I'll share with you again.