Thursday, December 11, 2008

Nora makes SNOW angels and get's Daddy!

Here she is - ready to go out... 3 pairs of pants, 2 T shirts, 1 sweater, 1 pullover hooded jacket, 1 coat, 2 pair of mittens, 1 pair of socks, and her rubber "fireman" rianboots, and one snow hat.


Excuse the "just rolled out of bed and threw on a robe look"
but I wasnt' gonna not have a photo taken with my excited snow angel!!! :)
Let's have a SNOW FIGHT all together!
Yeah, Nora - GET DADDY!!!

Whooo HOoo this is so much fun!

Get Daddy AGAIN Nora!

What a great morning - SNOW much FUN!

2 comments:

The Nikkels said...

LOVE that ya got some snow and that Nora got to enjoy it! Course, you need to take a trip up here to Iowa and see a BUNCH of snow.. I'm sure Mason and Nora would have a GREAT time!!! love the photos and video...

Cece's Creationz said...

Love your snow pictures! Isn't it a wonderful thing? I tell my DH it's God's reward for me putting up with over 40 years of hot Texas summers.