Thursday, December 11, 2008

A SNOW day!!! what? snow??? YES! SNOW!! :)

This is what we woke up to this morning. Can you believe it!? We have a blanket of snow covering the ground here in SE Texas this morning! Oh it was so exciting..
David & I have seen snow and played in it many times growing up in KY... but for Nora this was her first memorable experience! :P
We didn't notice it until we were coming down the stairs to put on shoes for school and I saw it out the window! I yelled back upstairs to David, "I didn't care how late Nora is for school today! School will just have to wait - today Nora is gonna get to bundle up and go out to make her snow angels!"
Which she did! and I took photos and videos of that too! It's taking me a while to upload the videos to blogger ((((we're talking VERY SLOW download time here))) so these are of photos I took while waiting on Nora to go find her snow hat and put on her rubber boots this morning before we went outside. :)
The next post will be of us outside playing in the snow! So check back tonight :) ~bonnie



other blog friends know how to cut and paste the weather forecast charts - I tried but didn't have any luck.. but nevertheless... this is from http://www.storm2k.org/


Rest Of Today...Cloudy with a chance of rain and snow early in the morning...Turning to rain by late morning. Becoming partly cloudy in the afternoon. Not as cool. Highs in the lower 50s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph inland...Northwest 15 to 25 mph coast. Lowest wind chill readings 22 to 41 in the morning. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Tonight...Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 30s inland...In the upper 30s coast. North winds 10 to 15 mph.


1 comment:

Leah Spencer said...

Oh please send some my way, especially before I have to leave town for Christmas. :)